Mike Maddaloni tagged me so I’m supposed to give some random things about myself and then tag some more people. Here’s a post about the whole tagging game. For my post, in addition to my 5 things, I’ll give you a bonus of almost 30 of my habits.
- I’m a large asian man and I’m becoming obsessed with CrossFit. If you see me doing squats for no reason at all, that’s why.
- When I was 5, I broke my femur falling from a ladder. I had to have a body cast that went from chest to toe and I had to be flipped on my side to use the bathroom. Ouch!
- I love traveling. The few years I had a working wage, I went to Italy (twice), France (twice), the Czech Republic, Spain and China. My wife and I love traveling so much it was the theme of our wedding in July.
- I enjoy the taste of bloody meat. Nothing quite satisfies me like knawing away on a juicy steak. No seasoning please.
- You can read me like a book. You can tell if I’m nervous. You can tell if I’m happy. You can tell if I’m unhappy. I’ll tell you if I’m hungry.
- Here are my almost 30 publicly admitted good and bad habits. What are your habits?
I thought about helping to stop the tag train by not tagging others, but what would be the fun in that? After all, unlike email forward spam, the tag game gives people free links to help SEO and who doesn’t want more links? So here we go….tag you’re all it! (Justin runs away waving his arms like a child on a playground.)